Features & Details
- Phase 1 Kit – 475 HP and 435 lb-ft at the Flywheel
- 2.3L TVS® Ford Mustang Supercharger
- Single Belt Phase 1 Kit
- ROUSH® Cold Air Intake System
- Dual 60mm Electronic Throttle Body
- Unique Fuel Rail with 52 Lb/Hr Fuel Injectors
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty on Components
- Plug-And-Play Wiring Harness for Quick Connecting
- Manual Transmission Only
Monstrous blower kit, Roush style. This complete package transforms your GT into a track-shredding beast. Comes with a 2.3L TVS® supercharger with black finish, upper and lower intake manifolds, an intercooler, a low temp radiator, the ROUSH® cold air intake system, a dual 60mm electronic throttle body, a 105mm bolt-on pulley and a unique fuel rail with 52 lb/hr fuel injectors.
New high-flow technology. The ROUSHcharger R2300 uses Eaton’s new Twin Vortices Series® technology. This supercharger design sports a four-lobe rotor and high-flow inlet to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, higher volume capacity, and higher operational speeds.
Dramatically easier and faster to install. A new feature for 2005-2010: the plug-and-play jumper harness. What does it mean for you? No wire splicing – simply connect with user friendly jacks. All hardware, brackets, fasteners and instructions are included.
Upgraded ROUSH PCM calibration. ROUSH® PCM calibration is a success of engineering that maximizes the power of the system. ROUSHcharger owners will receive a ROUSH® PCM Flash Voucher Card, which is used to obtain the specific calibration needed for your Mustang and requires ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and a J2534 Pass-Through device to upgrade your PCM (software and pass-through device not included). This kit also features the ROUSH® logo, showing that serious performance lies within when you raise your hood.
Roush Performance quality – guaranteed. Roush is known for a rich tradition of excellent racing performance engineering at the highest level of OEM quality and design. This supercharger kit has a warranty of 1 year/12,000 miles on components only.
- Brings total power of your 2005-2010 4.6L 3V Mustang up to 475 hp and 435 lb-ft at the flywheel
- Black finish 2.3L TVS® Ford Mustang supercharger
- Upper and lower intake manifolds
- Intercooler and low temp radiator
- ROUSH® cold air intake system (tube and air box cover) for added thermal isolation and increased power
- 105mm bolt-on pulley
- Dual 60mm electronic throttle body
- Unique fuel rail with 52 lb/hr fuel injectors
- Includes ROUSH® PCM Flash Voucher Card
- Protected by 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty on components
- New plug-and-play wiring harness for quick and easy connecting
- Features ROUSH® logo
- Manual Transmission Only
- Stock Fuel Pump can be used with this application